Sunday, November 04, 2007

YUM-O

If you know anything about Rachel Ray, "YUM-O" means something to you.
















Last Wednesday, my AMAZING friends from APU treated me to Indian food for lunch at Diamond Palace. YUM-O! I've been there once before and it was a welcome repeat! I'd HIGHLY recommend it. Even if you wouldn't consider Indian food a fav, it might make your list after trying this place. BTW, Trader Joe's has some pretty good pre-packaged Indian food, including naan bread to top it all off (get the stuff in the freezer section not the fresh stuff). My very first experience with Indian food was a tough one years ago, but I've definitely loved every experience with it since then!













I have no idea what Carlos was trying to explain...














...but he sure was trying to get his point across!


















The few, the proud, the MALE nurses!


When I started nursing school two years ago, I asked God to provide A LOT of support. I'm so thankful that He has so graciously and faithfully provided these friends to come alongside me
. I'm so glad we're not just classmates, but genuine friends! We've spent way too many hours wasting away at the library together, carpooling, eating Pho, and cracking jokes that only we'd laugh at. It has been an arduous, uphill journey to say the least!














Thanks, Joyce, Thu, Harold, Brian, Ryan, Emily, and Carlos! I love you guys!

2 Comments:

At 1:55 AM , Blogger scmusicals said...

Looks like God's preparing you for a mission trip to India. ;)

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger Kristine said...

Haha Maureen... FUNNY.

We'll see.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home