Monday, March 27, 2006

where everybody knows your name

I'm heading to Boston the evening after my last final on April 27. I'm glad I have something exciting to look forward to after such a looooong semester! And I'm definitely interested to finally see all the buzz about JetBlue's fabulous flight service. It'll be a breath of fresh air to be in Boston for a week before our summer semester starts full swing May 8.



My cousin lives in Boston. I'm quite impressed that she (finally) finished her PhD last year at Johns Hopkins and is now teaching/researching at Harvard. I've always looked up to her -- not just because she's stinkin' smart, but she's impressed on me the drive to constantly strive forward and be adventurous. She flew home before her graduation so we could celebrate. I was an absolute moron for falling asleep while she was giving her abridged dissertation presentation to our family; I'm not sure that she's forgiven me, but it sounds like she's still happy to receive me next month.

I've never been there before, so if you have any suggestions, let me know! I'm especially interested in places to eat and not-so-touristy places to check out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home