Thursday, October 18, 2007

fast forward




















I can't believe it's been about 1.5 years since I visited my own blog. A lot has happened since, but a few highlights to get you caught up:
  • Passed my board exam and I'm officially a registered nurse
  • Working my first real job... with benefits and everything
  • I've been in 2 different life groups, and just joined one this week (thank you Junior & Zane)... which reminds me of the next point...
  • I have an amazing boyfriend - Junior!
  • I absolutely LOVE serving in Kids Ministry at Revolution :)
  • Went for an unexpected but great trip to the Philippines with my family!
There are lots of other things that have happened, some great and some not so great, but we can tell those stories another time!

It's a little frustrating for me to think that I have such a hard time keeping up with a blog! If you're reading this, I need some encouragement - so let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Blogger scmusicals said...

Wow...I didn't realize you had a blog to begin with. Welcome (back) to the blogosphere! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home